Haywards Heath Gas Installation Service
Gas Safe Register is the official gas safety organisation in Great Britain. It replaced CORGI on 1st April 2009. Gas Safe Register is responsible for the registration and regulation of gas engineers. Membership is mandatory for any company or engineer working with gas appliances.
If you would like to find out more about Gas Safe Register you can call 0800 408 5500 or visit the Gas Safe Register website.
If you have any enquiries or would like to book a gas safety inspection, contact us on
01444 212 453Or email us here
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include:
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidlelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible